Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cool When It's Cold

If I thought I was astounded to learn that Blogger Girl had gotten Hyperhound a leather jacket, I was ten times as astounded that she was actually able to get him into it, whilst in the very midst a former hurricane, when he was exponentially more hyperactive than normal...(if possible).

If you think his expression here is funny,{remember, you can click this image to enlarge it} I am just sad that I do not have the expertise to post a video of this process. I am, however, very impressed BG!

8 comments:

Fin said...

BTW, who looks happier over the outcome?

Chiang Guy said...

Oh, long suffering doggie!

BethanyC said...

Long suffering?? I think he will love being the bad boy dog of the neighborhood. Oh wait, he already IS the badboy dog of the neighborhood.

Anonymous said...

Haven't heard any of the neighbor dogs laughing at him so far.

Wizardress said...

Awww I love his new jacket and it looks great on him. Bethany looks as happy as I did when I put JJ's new orange coat on him.

:)

Fin said...

Going out into a near hurricane to retrieve his doggy blanket and throw it in the dryer for him is showing a whole lotta love for that beast.

Guess which one of us did that?

Sunny said...

Hound Dawg looks like he does'nt like that leather jacket, but he will be respected by the other dogs of the neighborhood!!!

Yep, Fin I bet you retrieved his doggy blanket :)

Glad you are still there in the south, because the "big bad storm" is heading up the Atlantic coastline....very strong storm, floods and beach damages and winds and bloing sand and oh my!

Fin said...

Sunny - it was me who looked on in AWE as BG headed into the gale to perform his rug warming.

Yup, I am going to get to enjoy Ida twice. First time the official center passed about ten miles from our house. This time, I am ready.